since ‎Apr-04-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 419 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Any advice on how to find good doctors/Clinics/Hospitals/etc. while travelling far away from your home base?
I have a vague memory of some folks getting a SCUBA air tank pumped up to very high pressures, then carrying the tank (with a pressure regulator) to quickly and accurately fill RV tires.Do any of you have experience and/or opinions about this settup?
We decided to go full time again, and sold our house. AAA bumped up our vehicle insurance $3,000 because we are going full time.Has anyone else encountered this, and can anyone recommend an insurance company that doesn't up the rates for full timers...
My fuel gauge seems sort of flaky lately.Is their a good way to come up with something like a dipstick to measure the true fuel level?The fill port is on the side, and goes a couple of feet sort of horizontally before it opens into the tank, so I thi...
When we lived in Texas, I had a Class B drivers license because my RV weighs more than 26,000 pounds. That required passing a written test and a driving test.When we moved to another state, they did not require or offer a similar license for driving...