since ‎Apr-30-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 171 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

O.K. DP owners. We are in Lake City Co. travelled down 149 from Gunnison, 33ft DP, Cummins 300hp.DH does not want to go over Slumguillion Pass in our MH, wants to go back to Hwy 50. to get back to Louisiana. We have done many mountain passes in t...
My 63 year old single, fiercely independent niece wants to buy a small MH. She has never owned any RV, but rented a class C years ago for a two week trip. Having owned 4 class A’s she has come to me for advice. My main question is on length. She wi...
We have been to YNP 5 times, first in 2005 last 2016. My favorite park hands down , after the last visit, not so much for DH. Each visit has been arriving second week in September with a 2 week stay. I am asking for a return trip in 2019 for my birt...
We leave the day after Easter for our annual spring trip. Which of the above should we do this year? We will do the other next year again departing the day after Easter which is 3 weeks later in 2019. Opinions please. Thank you.Sherry
We are leaving Sunday for a month long trip to Yellowstone and the Tetons.The Mh will probably never be more loaded than it is now.. Would like to get weighed at a state line weight station. I know not to stop if they are busy. Will they weigh the...