since ‎Oct-29-2000
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 395 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So wanting least traffic want to avoid I95 until below DC. Thinking of going out on 84 to 81 at Scranton PA and down 81 to 64 or if there are other routes that bring you from 81South to 95 South to Lumberton NC 74East and we do have a route from ther...
Best Route that will NOT take me over the GW bridge and hopefully not through Baltimore on 95. Every route I look at takes me over GW bridge. Can I not take TappenZee Br and then down to 95. I live near 95 can get on at Walpole or can go up 95N to...
FRIENDS ARE LOOKING AT AN IBEX AND I DO BELIEVE IT IS THE 23 RLDS. Anyone have one and how do you like it, what defects did it come with if any and how well did the dealer fix the defect. How is the construction and how well do you think it will st...
WHO HAVE YOU USED AND BEEN VERY SATISFIED WITH HAVING A CLASS A and needing a tow or need a tire due to a flat and we do not carry a spare. Esp with maybe locked up rear wheel since usually they would tow by lifting front end and tow with rear wheel...
I have suddenly found i need to go to Atlanta GA from West of Boston so I can get on 95 South or the Mass Pike Rt 90 but would like to get there as fast as possible and would like to avoid NYC if possible on 95 due to the traffic jams leading into NY...