since ‎Mar-30-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 283 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2008 Onan 5500 that I neglected and did not run every month with load since May. Using start switch on the generator, first priming then start the gen. It starts and runs ONLY as long as I hold almost completely closed the butterfly under air filter....
Need to replace 2yo T-105s due to my neglect and wondering if 2-12V 24DC in parallel are a wiser less expensive choice since not using MH dry-camping?https://www.walmart.com/ip/EverStart-Lead-Acid-Marine-RV-Battery-Group-24DC/180350522TIA for expert ...
I have a 2009 Bounder with Auto Motion Shade for the front windshield. Motor has been slowly dying, would go up then stop and have to push down then back up, and now it's dead. Any idea where to get just the replacement motor since Auto Motion only...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 28281395
Thinking about downsizing and the 26A on Chevy looks like a floorplan we can live with. Just wondering if anyone out there has one or close to it and how it is working out for you as far as reliability. I'm sure a PW is above, but the price could be ...