since ‎Apr-27-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 114 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anybody using the B&W RVK3050 flatbed hitch? Thinking of getting one. Don't know of any honest reviews. Thanks
Lookin to replace all 4 shocks on my 2012 F-450 chassis cab, flat bed V-10. Opinions please!! Not lookin to cheap out on these. thanks
Changed out the Battery today in my 2012 F-450 chassis cab flatbed. V-10 engine. Noticed the battery has some sort of wrapping material around it. Ford is calling this part a battery cover assembly. Has a Ford part number of BC3Z-10A687-A. Anybody kn...
Anybody running the valve stems from Dually valve.com? Lookin to put them on my 2012 F-450. Not sure if I like the reverse mount set up on these. (nut goes on the inside of the wheel instead of the outside. Not sure why they make 'em like that.) Set ...
Looking to change my roadside assistance plan. Always had motorhomes. Now have Truck and fifth wheel. Looking for any plans that may be geared more toward the 5er owner. Whats good, bad, or whatever you may think. Am I correct in thinking there are ...