since ‎Mar-29-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 70 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have developed a leak in the tank on the tranny cooler. I have had it welded twice so that isn't working very good. It is getting a crack in the tank in the same place and the weld isn't holding. I don't see any stress on it in that area but maybe ...
We are going to Cleveland Clinic OH, due to health issues, in Sept and need to find a good campground. I have not found anything very close to the downtown clinic. If anyone has found a good place to camp (38' Motorhome) please let me know.ThanksJimJ
My fuel gauge is not reading accurate so I talked to Joel at Centroid and after testing he thinks the probe is failing. I replaced the probe several years ago and now its going out again. Joel from Centroid said they don't sell them direct but to cal...
I can't remember the site that you can advertise your used towbar. I want to look for a price for a used Roadmaster. Not Craigslist. I think it was on E Traider or something but I can't find it.ThanksJimJ
We are going Vermont to Cherry Hill DC area and would like to stay clear of NYC with our 38' motorhome. If anyone knows a good route this way please let me know. The gps takes you close to NYC and that may be difficult but if that is the only way, I...