since ‎Mar-26-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 227 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Getting ready to replace the front clearance lights with new LED ones when I noticed some fiberglass issues on the front of the cabover cap. Several long cracks and some weird surface markings under the black paint.I'm a bit alarmed at this, and not ...
About to go on an extended cross country road trip. It will be just me and the DW. We'll be driving our 1998 26' lazy daze class c. Rv runs well and only the usual trivial things that happen with rv's to deal with. The issue is last trip we went on I...
Went looking for those covers for your roof vents that allow them to be open even when it's raining or while driving. I have 3 of them, turns out all 3 are different sizes, imagine that. 1 is a fantastic vent fan system with the thermostatically cont...
Getting ready to embark on an extended road trip shortly. Being both a class c and not an overly large one, I've been having concerns of storing all the stuff I anticipate needing. Biggest issue is the spare tire. I've seen some that say they don't n...
Running into 2 different powerline noise issues. 1st is the stereo in the cab, plugged phone into cigarette lighter on the dash, then aux input into stereo, getting DC whine that changes with engine rev. unplug from power noise goes away. Happens on ...