since ‎Mar-23-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 536 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We seem to have a broken weld on our slide. This is a 2005 Host Rainier 9.5 I want to know how common it is for a weld in the slide to break from "normal wear and tear".We found a crack coming from the slideout opening earlier this spring... and I ...
Oregon State Parks face possible shutdown affecting 4th of July campers*edit-- got the state wrong in the title... corrected from Oregon to WA-my bad)More than a million people who plan to visit Washington State Parks would have to scramble for a Fou...
HiIt's been a long rainy winter in the PNW...time to do a repair.We noticed a crack in the siding going from the slideout toward the bottom of the fridge...and covered it until now.Today we peeled off the outside to take a look underneath. More dama...
Facebook-Wendy Kombert posted this videoNew slide near Legget,CA blocking hwy 101Video posted 14 hours ago on facebook.One of the comments on the video..." I want to see the footage that the Cal Trans guy was taking, who was literally just FEET away ...
Caltrans District9 hrs · U.S. 101 CLOSURE UPDATE 4/21/17 10:30 AM:Work is progressing at both ends of the slide north of Leggett in Mendocino County this morning. We're evaluating whether the north end of the slide is stable enough to safely begin ni...