since ‎Mar-17-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 215 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Have a 10 gal. Suburan Water... Heater started sounding like a jet when propane came on... flame was way up in the tube. Suggestion was that the regulator was bad, flame shouldn't be up in the tube. Replaced regulator and problem went away for 2 week...
Heater started sounding like a jet when propane came on... flame was way up in the tube. Suggestion was that the regulator was bad, flame shouldn't be up in the tube. Replaced regulator and problem went away for 2 weeks... next time used the heater, ...
Hey... I've tried several searches for Crazy Seal roof coating... came up with nothing. Prby my lack of search skills... anyway, has anyone used this product? If so, any comments would be appreciated. Travel safe
Help... have a 2016 F350 with a built in GPS... the USD card has A-7 on it... can this card be updated? Can a newer version be purchased? As I'm technically challenged & would like to avoid the Ford dealer if possible, any advice from the forum...
I find it extremely hard to get the top part of this hitch off. The polyurethane bushing seem to fit very tight in the pockets. It's doable in the truck bed, but sitting on a bench without the pucks engaged... impossible... had to slide the whole thi...