since ‎Sep-22-2022
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 212 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Decline in RV shipments over the last 4 months.July -33.4%August -36.0%September -48.5%October -43.7%That's a 40.4% overall decline over 4 months.FAIRFAX, Va. – Results for the RV Industry Association’s October 2022 survey of manufacturers ...
For your reading enjoyment.ELKHART, Ind. – LCI Industries (NYSE: LCII) through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Lippert Components Inc. (Lippert), today (Nov. 14) announced that its subsidiary, Furrion LLC, has acquired substantially all of the business ...
ELKHART COUNTY, Ind. - As the recreational vehicle industry approaches the end of 2022, the nation’s economic malaise and spiking interest rates have caused buyers to tap the brakes on purchasing an RV. The latest data from the Recreational Vehicle I...
According to a sales guy, so take it with a grain of salt, the price will go up across the board by $3K to $5K for the 24 models. With the current state of the economy he is probably correct.
Dealers lots around Ohio/western PA are filling up with certain models. Not many heavy duty trucks but I'm seeing a few Chevy and GMC 2500's sit for weeks before being sold and a lot in the pipeline. 1/2 tons are everywhere. Monitoring black book tra...