since ‎Nov-24-2021
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

During this time of pandemics and lock downs, Many people used this time to their advantage and took to the highways in search of adventure. While restaurants and businesses were closing, people were out on Federal lands enjoying themselves. As cam...
For many people as of lately, it seems to me, that they are torn between an off road camper, or the popular, and very expensive, 4 X 4 van conversions. If you are here, you likely chose the van. Now that you have time in it, what are your thoughts ...
I have met several camp hosts in all of my years of camping. I always try to be respectful of them and the campsite rules. I have befriended most of them during my stays and often enjoy conversations with them while they are making their rounds. Mo...
Indoor games are great fun, especially with the whole family involved. Outdoor games can be of great fun, and competitive, when everyone is teamed up. Horseshoes and cornhole games are two examples of fun competitive games. What is your favorite outd...
There are plenty of "Favorite" cooking appliances out there, the top one probably being the barbecue. Beside your barbecue, what else do you like to cook with? What special cooking surface do you like to use. For me, when my son was in the Boy Scou...
Likes from