since ‎Aug-19-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 476 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Terrawind sells a $1.2M floating Class-A RVI just saw this today, but it's not exactly new, here's an article from 2004 for the same RV. Back then it "only" cost $850K.Better have an iron stomach, in the videos looks like it rocks back and forth in t...
From Business Insider: Thor Industries now has $14 billion in backlogged orders and is 'pretty much sold out for the next year'And now, this boost in sales has grown into an over $14 billion order backlog, which is an almost 550% increase compared to...
Elon Musk announced on twitter that Starlink will be available for mobile applications later this year:Yeah, should be fully mobile later this year, so you can move it anywhere or use it on an RV or truck in motion. We need a few more satellite launc...
I've found that I had a small leak in my RV roof at the end of the season last year but couldn't find the source. I kept it covered during the rainy winter (along with a dehumidifier) and figured that I'd take it to a shop for a pressure test after t...
I'm replacing a roof vent with one with a fan. I have both Dicor self leveling lap sealant and some 4" Eternabond tape. The roof is TPO.The current vent is sealed with lap sealant, but I'm not sure which to use for the replacement.The way I see it, E...