since ‎Aug-11-2020
‎Apr-22-2024

My Activity

• 1,025 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 3 Likes given
  • 21 Likes received

User Activity

I’m thinking of leaving this site because there doesn’t seem to be much of anybody using it much. Before the change or upgrade it seemed that people checked it out all through the day. Now it seems that people go for days at a time without posting an...
Who’s planning trips for next year already ? And where are you heading? I’m planning 5 trips ( +/- )  . Where is still up for discussion.  I’m thinking a least 2 trips to the Smoky Mountain area.  Probably start in May and try to go every 6-8 weeks, ...
We have a ‘21 Montana 3761 fl. It’s 41’ long and 13’ 4” tall.  Iv only ever used google maps,and so far its worked fine. Starting in the spring we’re going to start venturing out farther. I’m thinking of going with the RV.net so that it knows the hei...
We love the Smoky Mountains, but have done Pigion Forge and Gatlinburg to death. We’re planning a trip to Ashville for next year. We are in western Kentucky, knowing that Pigion Forge is about 5-5 1/2 hr drive where else do y’all suggest we go? We ...
On our way home from our last trip last fall the door to the compartment that holds the propane tank on the driver’s side of our fifth wheel came open while going down the road. Instead of fixing it over the winter I forgot about it. Last weekend whi...
Likes from
Likes given to