since ‎Jul-06-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 43 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, first travel trailer and have went on 2 trips so far and only connected to Off shore power. I have my battery disconnect key on and for some reason my battery will not charge. It’s completely dead. Any suggestions or did I just get a faulty batt...
I have only used my new travel trailer once but I believe getting it ready to camp and opening up the slide out , I somehow pinched the vinyl floor and now there is small crease. Should there be enough room under the slide out to open it and close i...
I know that there will be opinions on both sides, but will Expedition/tahoe with max tow packages pull a 33' trailer(6000lbs dry) safely? The expedition max towing capacity is 9300 and tahoe is 8500lbs.
Hello,We purchased out first travel trailer and will begin to use it this summer. I am just gathering a list of everything that is needed. we will not be doing any boondocking, just full hookups at sites. Thanks for any help.
Ok, my next question on finding the right first travel trailer. Do I need to get a trailer that is 4 season and has enclosed underbelly? We don’t plan on actually doing any deep winter camping (at least no plans to at this point). I just wanted to...