since ‎Apr-29-2020
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 86 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The bolt hole on the top of the square coupler tube on my Anderson Ultimate hitch is stripped. We’re camping in Wells ME and wondering if there is anywhere local that I can purchase a replacement. It’s Sunday night and I have googled and found a fe...
I have a 2019 Ford F-250 6.7l diesel. I’m looking at a Grand Design 320MKS but want to make sure my truck can haul it. According to the brochure the trailer is 10,721 UVW. According to Fords towing guide the truck will tow 14,800 lbs. I’m thinking...
I am in Naples FL temporarily until March and need to have my travel trailer axles inspected and possibly replaced. Any recommendations for a repair shop in this area?
Loved the headlights on my Tacoma, but bigger trailer needs a bigger truck. Have any of you changed your headlights? They just don’t illuminate enough for me, but not looking to blind everyone coming toward me. -Lenny
I have a 2019 Ford F-250 that I purchased March 2020 and the original wiper blades would scrape and shudder in light rain so I replaced them and then replaced the replacements. I’m wondering if this is one of those windshields that are a problem for...