since ‎Oct-03-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 27 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This is the time of year that we usually embark on our last camping trip. We were planning on making the trip last weekend our last of the year, but my 3 (soon to be 4) year old asked if we could go camping for his birthday after he saw another kid ...
I was wondering if anyone has used the Organized Obie products? For some reason it makes me nervous to screw things into the walls of the camper for the bunks and bed. Some of their products attach with 3M adhesive "snaps" and I am intrigued.As an ...
I am looking for opinions for those of you that had murphy beds or at least considered them.We are looking for a new camper and have been going back and forth between the pros and cons of a separate sleeping space that does not convert, versus a couc...
Hi all! I have been lurking on various camper forums for a bit and would like some input. I know a lot will be based on personal preferences, but I’m having a hard time narrowing down an exact floorplan and manufacturer/brand so I would love to hea...