since ‎Sep-20-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have access to uncovered storage. It seems to me campers sitting out in the elements degrade much quicker than those that do not. What are everyones opinions on a cover for the camper?
I am looking at a Micro Minni, R-POD, and E PRO. All three have a floor plan I like and they are all around the same price. From a quality perspective, which is better? Things such as craftsmanship, roof material, insulation material, etc are things ...
I am looking for a good value, but inexpensive, travel trailer. A couple of years old to new. Under 4,500 lbs. I know some of these cheaper trailers have build quality issues and poorly chosen materials. What I am looking for are the most inexpensive...
Do newer Winnie Minnies (2015+) have leak issues? I know Class C's are notorious for leaking int he cab-over area, but wondering if this has been resolved with newer models. I'm specifically looking at a Winnie Minnie. Any advice would be appreciated...
Hey guys. My Champion 2k has been sitting in storage for three years or so. It has gas in the tank and likely gas in the carb. I haven't tried to start it yet. Before I do, I'd like your advice on what I may want to do before I try to pull the cord?