since ‎Aug-17-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2000 onan 5000 genset in my Suncruiser and I have had the problem many people have had. It will start when you push start but will shut off when you let go. Many people had some answers but Flightsystems.com had the parts. Replaced the volta...
I just got a 2000 Itsaca Suncruise with the Onan 5000 Genset. The person I got it from said that the Gen ran last year but it would not keep running this year. So I have look all over for the answer why. I found the oil thing and tried that it didn't...
Ok I'm working on my 2000 winnebago Suncruiser with the ford V10. I got all my dash working with heat and a/c. Had a couple of broken hoses the white and the green vacuum hoses. Now I have A/C. Today I noticed that the a/c was on a feeling goooood bu...
How do you get to the blend door actuator on a 2000 suncruiser? All I have is hot to warm air when putting on the ac after a refill of 3 cans to the ac. I think the ac is working because the pipes are cold and condensation flowing out of box.
Hi, I'm new here and just got a 2000 winnebago Suncruiser with the ford V10 in it. Just a few minor things going on with it. First the vents didn't work in the dash no air flow. Found that the white hose in the dash came apart. I fixed that but still...