since ‎Aug-08-2019
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 143 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Worst section of Interstate road over 25+ miles I've seen in my life. Literally had the wheel yanked out of my hands in 1 spot, had a dolly fender get shaken apart, & overall pretty much sealed the deal we won't be coming back into AZ until we hear t...
Long story short. Vinyl insert trim on my RV was finally looking rough enough for me to start replacing it. Upon starting the job I noticed a number of the screws the trim is there to protect were loose & in a few places there were never any installe...
Searched high and low & can't seem to find an answer to what I have going on.....Generator came with my '15 RV. 160hrs on it, most before I bought it. Plenty of spark. Plenty of fuel flow as tested with fuel line off carb & using prime function. New ...
Results of Unsecured EZupIf you're new to RVing and set up stuff like EZ-ups and such around others, PLEASE make sure you have that stuff mega tied to the earth before you leave it unattended (or better yet take everything down while gone). I cried f...
Hate the fact there are so many First-Come/First-Serve camping spots at the National Parks & Forest Service campgrounds. I really prefer camping in National Parks & Forest Service campgrounds (especially if wanting forest/mountain camping) but the la...
Likes from