since ‎Jul-29-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 49 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Our sitting area in our class A motorhome is lacking in a place to sit a drink or food while relaxing or watching TV. Does anyone use C Tables or other type furniture in their RV??If so, what do you use? Does it fold up for storage? Brand? Cost? E...
We just bought a motor home. Gonna do some touring. Trying to provision the beast with pots , pans, etc. We have an old toaster oven left over from way back when we has an old Apache pop up camper. It had no oven. So the toaster over was very use...
I am a complete novias. Just bought a 2017 Thor Challenger 37YT. Been reading about weighing the MH to set correct tire pressures. Have not been able to locate a place that can determine the weight on each of the 4 wheel quadrants. Been out to the ...
RV novice here. So please forgive any stupid questions. This may be one.How well should the air conditioners perform during our high heat and humidity here is south Texas?? Yesterday had both units running. The MH was sitting in the sun, no shade. T...
Ok, I am brand new to this RV and mobile home thing. My dad had a 5th wheel but I never really used it. We just purchased a 2017 Thor Challenger 37YT. We have had it parked at the house the last few days learning the systems and putting stuff in it...