since ‎Jul-29-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 39 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This is my first attempt ever at solar so I'm learning as I go.I've recently installed two 100 watt polycrystalline panels on the roof of my RV. I have a relatively new bank of AGM deep cycle 12 Volt batteries from Weize (three 100 amp hours). I pur...
Looking for ideas on the best way to secure a 3700 watt inverter generator to a rear cargo carrier attached to a trailer's frame mounted reciever hitch. Genny weighs about 95 lbs. I've seen a couple of products online, one being a locking tray that a...
My trucks alternator is rated at 150 amps. Its starting battery is your typical 600 CCA AC Delco variety.My goal is to increase charging capability through the 7 pin pigtail connector near the hitch. Is this possible via a larger TV battery or alte...
I have a small area (about 7 in × 8 in) on my coach's TPO roof that I need to re-adhere to the wood decking. I know Dicor offers a big can of their roll on adhesive (which I will never use up). What adhesive product is recommended for a small area, ...
I currently own a 2011 GMC Sierra CC HD 6.0L gasser and pull a 35 foot FR travel trailer. It does the job great with the help of a Propride hitch. Unfortunately, the miles are racking up on it at nearly 145k. My 2 year plan is to buy a new (newer)...