since ‎Jul-24-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I purchased a King 4800 satellite dish for directv. I tried plugging it into the coax port on the outside (shore side) of my new RV. The power inserter on the inside does not send power to the antenna. Do I need a diplexer, or something else, in orde...
I'm hiring an electrician to run a 50 amp line at my daughter's house for my RV. I only need 50amps because I have two A/C units. It's a 30' toy hauler. No W/D hookups. Everything is 110 (I believe). Having a difficult time telling the electrician ex...
It's probably here already, but I'll ask anyway. I recently purchased an ATC 8.5X25 bedroom. I've yet to take possession because the dealer said that I need an Anderson Anti-sway hitch for it. Having not pulled something this large (30' and to end), ...
New to this site. Rather than search and possibly find, I'll ask... First Toy Hauler. 50 amp. But to visit the grandbabies, I'll have a 100' run, leading to a 30amp box. From the research I've done thus far, am I correct to assume that I'll need at l...