since ‎Jul-22-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 38 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi there. Just replacing the stereo on my motorhome. I seem to have blown a fuse because there's no power now to the 12v wire (it was working before). I opened up the hood where there are three fuse boxes. In the radio slot, there is actually no fuse...
I have a 2000 Dutch Star with a 5000lb hitch. Can a weight distribution hitch be used on this with its airbags? Would the airbags not fight the attempt to raise the back end?
On my 2000 Dutch Star, there is a blower fan switch in the water bay. When the furnace is on, I click this switch.... but it doesn't do anything. Nor can I see or locate any fan. Where is it located, is it accessible, and why can't I turn it on?
I have a 2000 Dutch Star with a GCWR rating of 39,000 and GAWR of 29,000lbs. According to the manual, it supposedly has a 5000lb hitch, but I know it can have 10,000. Can one just have a higher rated hitch installed without having to beef up the fram...
The plastic decorative fascia of one of the dash pieces around the radio was badly cracked. Is there a way to get these places replaced?