since ‎Jul-16-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm looking for some lightweight truck+TT ideas. The TT has to have a toilet and shower, around 18-22ft.I recently saw a Honda Ridgeline pulling a decently sized Jayco, looked around 20 feet. That seemed interesting, as I want the best gas mileage an...
I never had a trailer or a truck. I'm looking to buy a trailer that is about 6500lbs, but I need to buy a truck first.So many options and capacities and reliability issues, I have no idea what I should be looking at any more.Looks like a F150 with 2....
Other than the 2007-2008 Starcraft StarStream and the AirStreams, is there anything else with all aluminum construction(walls/roof) ?I also wonder what the starcraft StarStream uses for flooring if anyone knows.. is it plywood under the vinyl?.. OSB?...
I'm looking to buy a 2007-2008 StarStream but it seems they have problems with the skylights.One I found has been leaking and there is even water in the shower tub. The owner took the trim off and one of the layers of the skylight and it looks like t...