since ‎Jun-25-2019
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 53 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi, we just upgraded our TT from a 21' to a 28', we currently have a 2000 (1800 running) Yamaha inverter generator. I have a feeling that this little gennie won't supply enough power to run the new bigger trailer, what wattage would be recommended f...
Still working/planning out my Solar set up and another question has surfaced.I have installed a 40 amp DC circuit breaker between my controller and batteries, should I install another circuit breaker between the panels and the controller? Should thi...
I'm trying to determine whether my current solar system is adequate or if I need to add more panels/batteries.Currently I have 2 6 volt lead acid batteries.I have 300 watts of panels40 amp controllerI'm curious as to how many Amp hours my trailer use...
How do you all have your panels mounted on your roof? Does anyone have a set up that allows you to angle in any direction to maximize sun exposure? ThanksBrian
Here's my set up:2018 Coachman Viking 17BHS 21'Dual 6v batteriesSolar panels:2 Nature Power 100 watt Polycrystalline panelsTolerance: 3%Voltage at Pmax(Vmp) 18.0VCurrent at Pmax(Imp) 5.65AOpen circuit voltage(Isc) 21.6VShort circuit voltage(Isc) 5.74...