since ‎Jun-10-2019
‎Feb-18-2024

My Activity

• 37 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Front end on my 2005 Winnebago sightseer class a is riding low the air pods in the front springs won’t hold air. Front end is so low I have to run with my brights on. Anyone know a good place in Texarkana to get this work done?Thanks
Hi I have a Winnebago sightseer 2005. My front driver side wheel cover keeps making rubbing sounds. When I take it off no sounds. I’ve tried moving it around and reattaching sometimes it’s quiet for a bit but then it starts making noise again. I can’...
Just had my car set up for flat towing. Right afterwards the emergency 4 way flashers quit working on my motor home. Would that be the 4 extra car lights that are flashing put to much of a load on the flasher ? Before I replace it is there something ...
Just bought a 2019 Ford Fiesta and a Stehl tow dolly. The Steering wheel does not lock and it’s front wheel drive. The vehicle manual says when on a tow dolly to put it in neutral and disconnect the battery. It says nothing about the steering. The do...
I’m looking to replace the stereo in my Winnebago sightseer. Haven’t had any luck finding out what installation kit to get. They go by car models. So I’m guessing that I’ll have to splice into the wiring harness in the dash rather than finding a kit ...