since ‎Jun-09-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 39 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Who here has removed their old steps and installed a new set of the Lippert one piece style folding stairs? Modification to the door sill plate looks necessary, anything else you ran into?
Well, one of the disadvantages of a hidden sewer valve is having to replace said valve. So much fun. Oh did I mention that the tank is full and the valve is broken internally in the closed position? Good times...
Not sure if everyone here has done it, but Dutch Oven peach cobbler rocks. Easy to make, foil in the dutch oven, dump in a big can or two of peaches and the juice, dump in two white cake mixes, plop a few good size squares of butter on top (do not st...
Well, I tried my Googlefu and failed. Many many years ago I worked for an RV dealer. I remeber a neat extended arm that attatched to the awning arm that allowed me to flip the awning release lever from low on the awning arm. The only reason we needed...
While towing our 3000lb travel trailer with our 2011 Yukon xl 1500 5.3 litre I found that it does ok for the most part but the transmission did get up to 220 degrees going over Macdonald pass in Montana. We were down to 45mph and 3000 rpm just as we ...