since ‎May-31-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

himostly I use my 5th wheel for spending weekends away from the city and most times I am alone. And boondocking not connections just propane I've mostly been using coolers but I was curious to know if it is an idea to start up and run my fridge for ...
Hi:)I have a 2008 Everest fifth wheel that I've set up on a piece of land and plan to leave it there for a couple of years at least, using it during the summer time.Should I raise the fifth wheel so the tires are off the ground?thanksnicholas
so I'm curious to know of some effective strategies for keeping mice out of 5th wheel during a Canadian winter.I've seen posts and recommendations for pretty much everything Does anyone have magic secret? 
another newbie question:)I just noticed in my manual ( for 2008 Everest) that it says that slide outs should be "actuated" once or twice a week during extended periods.I left the slide outs open all summer without knowing and I have close them now an...
hi I have some questions about winterizing my 2008 Everest fifth wheel.I bought it at the beginning of the season and parked it on my piece of land.I only went on weekends and day trips so I never bothered flushing the antifreeze out of the plumbing...