since ‎May-12-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 21 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi All, So I ordered 5 new tires online from Americas Tire ( Discount Tires) Carlisle ST205/75/R14 100M BSB load C - Had them shipped to the store and made an appt for yesterday to have all 5 mounted/balanced and put on our trailer before our trip ne...
We did our 1st time boondocking trip this last weekend with our 2008 fleetwood mallard and sadly we could not get our A/C to work. My husband is now convinced we need a new generator where as I think maybe there may be some other options. We have a 1...
I recently came across a great thread here called "Dump Rage" and in it people were talking about a Macerator and dumping at home. Due to a recent unfortunate event in our home sewer we have located our outside sewer clean out. This amazing discovery...
Hi All, So I have read the couple of Post here RE:this subject and really couldn't find an answer to what I need. So last year I booked a camping site that we have only tent camped at years prior. When you are tent camping you have a different perspe...
So naively when we began to look at TT's I commented to my husband" this is going to be so great! No more worrying about Ice chests, water logged butter etc.." Well since acquiring our TT I have come to terms with the fact that Ice chests will always...