since ‎Jan-29-2019
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Will be spending a few days near Spokane on our way to the Olympic peninsula so looking for an RV park. We generally like FH, pulling a 35' 5th Wheel. Also wanting to do some kayaking while in the area. Since we are beginners at kayaking and have a 2...
Looking for suggestions for an RV campground to explore the area for a few days in early August. 35 ft 5th wheel. Prefer full hookups but can make do with electric only for a few days. Coming from the east. Thanks in advance. Also what are some thing...
Planning to spend some time in the area of Olympic NP this summer. I see a lot of campgrounds but not so many with the full hookups, etc (and good reviews) that we like when traveling. Which is the best side of the park to stay, probably about a week...
Will be traveling thru Birmingham Al in about a week and I see that Google maps has a stretch of red on the south side of Birmingham. May want to overnite at the Birmingham South RV Park. Is this a closure or just a slow area for construction? Headed...