since ‎Dec-21-2018
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 26 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Can anyone tell me what the result of high AC voltage would be for our Propane/120v Norcold Fridge? The shore power fluctuates, sometime as high as 133v. The rest of my rig is on the EMS which switches me to batteries/inverter over 131v. I took th...
I just replaced the vent fan in the bathroom of my Class C. The switch was wired to the green wire. I thought it was odd that the switch would be on the ground side, not the hot wire. Turns out the green was the hot wire! Is this normal/typical? ...
What mult-meters and clamp on *ammeters do y’all prefer for RV chassis/house/solar?
Holá, are there any owners or past owners here who would be willing to share information on the 21QB? We recently purchased a 2012 w/ Chev 6.0LI will not be able to personally inspect this for a couple of months, but hope to be up to speed to commis...
Please help me to understand grounding and neutral bonding. This assumes the transfer switch between shore power and generator switches both hot & neutral. This is how I understand it with a big question at the end.On-board Generator:Ground, neutra...