since ‎Nov-27-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 32 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We're looking at a job in OR, and we're in WA right now. It seems that rv parks either aren't accepting new people or are shut down completely. I've never boondocked in a parking lot and I'm a little nervous about doing so. Any tips, stories, advice?
We have a Prime Time Spartan. The water at the kitchen sink is a dribble, and the water flow at the bathroom sink is only slightly better. However, the shower has great pressure. I can't figure out why this is so or how to correct it. We use a regula...
Looking for something close to Bremerton for a 3 month stay. Has anyone spent time in the area?
Does anyone have a Spartan or something similar? On the control panel there's 3 switches for the tank heaters, but they're not marked grey, fresh, or black. I could just switch them all on but would like to know which goes to which.
Checking the rv after traveling from NM to WA I find that one of the pins that hold the ladder to the frame outside has broken. How it happened I don't know. Any suggestions on replacement?