since ‎Aug-20-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 84 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We're headed to the west coast this weekend. We'd like to take the 40 most of the way....BUT, I have avoided Oklahoma for many years because the road surface has been so bad in past travels.Anyone have any recent experience on Interstate 40 thru Okl...
Spent 4 hours on the trailer roof today.Was doing preventative maintenance. Putting Eternabond on all my seams.After 4 hours I was whooped. Still got about 20% to go, but had no more gas in the tank. 60 yo is not the same energy level as 20 yo. :...
We are very happy with the trailer we bought last July, both the quality and the features. In our first 6 months we have logged over 10,000 miles and have enjoyed every bit of our time in it.However, making it our own, to fit our particular wants an...
I've searched the forum, and google...can't find the answer.We have our trailer set up for traveling and camping in below freezing temps.All is good at keeping warm inside, and all the tanks & plumbing are heated/taken care of.What is not taken care ...
We recently returned from a 19 day trip from Mississippi out to Rosarito Beach, Mexico and back to Mississippi.3 nights were spent in San Diego, visiting family. 9 nights were spent in Rosarito Beach, Mexico. 6 nights were spent on the road.We took...