since ‎Jul-10-2018
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 55 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have an old Magic Chef oven that was never used often and is in great shape. Suddenly after lighting pilot the burner will not ignite. Took assembly apart and checked all lines for obstructions and found none. What is recommendation on further trou...
Greetings campers,I'm having a problem with my propane Magic Chef oven. The pilot lights fine but when I turn oven temp up it only makes the pilot flame a bit higher. Cleaned with small wire brush but no better. Just used oven 3 days before problem a...
Have a leak when plugged into city water and when using fw pump. Based on where the most water is I have a general idea where it is. Plumbing schematic not included in my manual. Called mfr for help and no help offered for older rvs. I have a 1996 Ti...
{snip}Forum Rules wrote:You may not use the Open Roads Forum for "For Sale" or "Wanted" posts. Solicitations by private/public agencies, or individuals for any cause are also not allowed.
Leaving in a few days from NY and meandering down to Fla. Plan on taking Skyline Dr in VA and Blue Ridge Pkwy to Asheville NC then south to FL kn 441. Looking for camping and sightseeing tips along the way. Trying to avoid high price campgrounds and ...