since ‎Jul-09-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey guys,Continuing with the RV fixes and noticed many of my window's weather stripping has shrunk and needs to be replaced.I found a source on Amazon seems to be the best price at $127 for 30 feet. Any other good sources suggestions? Looking at all...
I ordered and just received replacement polyurethane sway bar bushings for 2010 F53. The problem is the replacements are 46mm wide and the originals are 50mm wide. The 36mm holes are find and would fit well except the mounting brackets are 4mm two ...
I just purchased 6 new 245/70/R19.5. Two of the tires being replaced are dated 2016 so I chose to keep one for a spare I have plenty of room under the coach to install a bracket. Just wondering if anyone has done this or if there is a product out th...
Considering getting a cover. Wondering if we’d regret it, finding it too much of a hassle. I’m pretty diligent at keeping it clean and keep it well waxed. We take a weekend trip about once a month and a couple one to two week trips per year. We ...
We’d like to replace some laminated interior moulding but can’t seem to find a good source. Our cherry wood interior is finished with decorative coulumns and trim made from laminated moulding. I’ve found a really good match at Home Depot but thats ...