since ‎Jul-08-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 201 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, is there an ATC forum or chat area somewhere other than the facebook site? One on iRV2 but it looks pretty dead. Someone has to be buying these and the chatter and information comes forth somewhere.
Hello everyone. Curious how the RV buy/sell market is treating everyone. I've had a slide in on the market longer than I thought would happen, with very little to no interest. Notice the number count on RVTrader is down compared to what it usually...
Found this forum a while back. Lots of good information if one is willing to do some ciphering. Here is a link that is kind of introductory and gives some general info. Enjoy. https://www.solarpaneltalk.com/forum/off-grid-solar/12v-solar-for-rv-or...
Hello all.Re pulling a trailer, truck with camper bumper to rear hitch is 25'. Have a '04 vintage Haulmark 20' car hauler I can pull. Really only need something like 14' long and 7' wide for a scooter and couple bikes and misc. So with what I have...
Is there such a thing? I've been looking for something on an International chassis like the M2 or similar of that size without any slides and a garage with lift on the back and open space in the rear for toys. Seems everything has slides.