since ‎Jun-11-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 31 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am running in circles looking for a part for our 2000 Fleetwood Flair 32v. Bedroom slide is not working, and we've narrowed it down to the spur gear. I called REV who told me they no longer have the part and they suggested I call RBW Industries/A...
Hello allDH and I found a nice used Bounder for sale and we are thinking of taking a look at it. The last one we wanted to look at sold before we got to see it.  It is an older unit and needs a little TLC, which is what we are looking for. We do re...
Just curious...other than damaging the hot water heater, what kind of damage happens to the RV when the pipes freeze up and burst? Thank you!
Hello all. I am looking at a sales ad for a motorhome very close to my house. Does anyone see the "wavy" or puffiness in the basement area? Seller tells me there is no water damage but I've never seen this before. Any clue?Click For Full-Size Im...
Comments or opinions on the workhorse chasses vortech engine?Comments on a 2002 Winnebago Sightseer?Thank you!!