since ‎May-12-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We live in Michigan's Upper Peninsula - beautiful place to be between June through October, but unless you are a winter enthusiast (or deer hunter), not the nicest RV destination between November and early May.We have essentially permanent reservatio...
My spouse is 5'2" and cannot reach the vent knob or fan switch in either our larger travel trailer with vaulted ceiling, or in our small SUV towable camper. Here is how I modified the vent without using some kind of stick you have to store.For the fa...
On almost every RV I've seen, the storage position of the Winegard batwing (Sensar) mast is along the length of the RV, front toward back. Would I run into any problems if instead I store the mast from side to side while driving?Here is why... We hav...
We picked up a 2nd tiny RV trailer to use as a rolling hotel room and grandparents' backyard apartment at our daughter & son-in-law's home when the baby arrives. We added a macerator to connect to the kids' home waste system. What to do with the was...
Fast, easy and cheap. Many RVs now come with gutter spouts - in my experience, water easily comes over the end, wraps around the spout and flows back to the RV wall. I have found a super inexpensive solution.Most of the spouts are 7/8" wide. A CPVC 3...