since ‎Apr-26-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 196 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Does anyone run a wall mount electric heater? What about the ones that look like a glade plug in?We've got an 18' travel trailer we'd like to keep warm in the spring/fall. The Gas furnace is just too powerful in my opinion. Its either 75/80 degrees i...
My 2018 Zinger has a wall mount AC over the bed. It's been leaking since day one. We took it in under warranty and they "fixed" it but it still leaks.Im curious if anyone knows of common problems with the drip trays and mounting? Its on this weekend...
Has anyone had warranty work done somewhere other than where they bought their RV?I have a couple of warranty issues that i would like to get taken care of. I keep calling the dealers service center where i purchased from and they wont answer or call...
Our new 2018 Zinger Lite has the window style AC unit in the wall. on Humid days it drips and leaks onto the bed as well as it is starting destroy the trim. this is only after a week long trip. after it started to leak i tilted the camper a bit to al...
I had an issue on the way home from our first outing a couple months ago. About an hour into our trip home the awning started to open up going down I75. No damage, i just pulled over as soon as i noticed and had to crank it in again. I think i had to...