since ‎Mar-28-2018
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 3,063 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Not a few got their units this week.It is advertised to be able to be a back up power source to a house in case of black out. It goes without saying, therefore, that you don't need a generator nor shore power in a campsite.Had inquiries on whether t...
In case this is again seen as political, that's an actual copy-and-passte headline.In fact, these should be declared national parks once and for all to prevent these to be used as political football and get full national park management and funding.h...
Kimbo for CybertruckFor the wifey to even look at truck camper, it had to be the equivalent of Lance 1172.
Got a new RV with factory installed Made in China tires with unknown brand.I figure I'll have it replaced after a year.But to my pleasant surprise, after a thousand miles and 5 months in deep winter storage, the air pressure on it has held up.Well, m...
I've less than 2 years ago reported here the sad state of our national parks and national forests after family camping in Yosemite, Redwood, Raiinier, Lassen Volcanic, Lake Tahoe... which I posit with a link of reduced budgets for our national parks....