since ‎Mar-01-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 67 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Does anyone have any great low calorie high fiber recipes?Special diet restriction, 2000 calories and 30g fiber daily.normally, beans, avocado, certain veggies (carrots, green beans, brussel sprouts, broccoli) and berries (raspberrry and blackberry) ...
I have a 2018 starcraft satellite with a short queen. I'm looking to upgrade from the "plush mattress" that came with the trailer - it is definitely not plush to us. Neither of us are petite people. My wife has back issues. Our current home mattress...
I usually use google maps when driving and on a recent trip, used it find a local point of interest after dropping off TT and setting up camp. It took us down a state road and instead of taking a longer drive to the interesection with another state ...
Recently back from another trip in my 2018 starcraft satellite (3700 GVW).Two of my stabilizers aren't working (already replaced one). They are the 1 arm swing down type. I'm thinking of upgrading to scissor type, 2500 or 5000 lb weight, however, I...
I have one of the standard mechanical heat only thermostats that came with my starcraft satellite TT. You know the one with the on/off switch on top that's hard to flip and the heat setting on the bottom that's difficult to tell the temp when it wil...