since ‎Jan-10-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm debating buying a used TT if the right one comes along while we're still looking, not more than 5 years old. We've never owned a TT before and have some questions. What are some things I need to pay particular attention to when looking at a used ...
My husband, toddler, 2 dogs, and I will be taking a 2 week road trip cross-country (Augusta, GA to Seattle, WA) with an SUV and TT. I've read mentions of how this kind of trip should be handled differently than a weekend trip to the lake. What kind o...
New to towing, but here's the setup we're looking at. Does this look reasonable? Am I overlooking anything? (will have WDHitch, sway bars and such)2014 Jeep GC 4WD EcoDiesel(Specs: GVWR 6,800 / TR 7,200 / GCWR ~13,000)Est. GVW 6,500 +Curb W: 5,300 ...
First, can someone please explain in newbie language how to calculate turning radius and how to use that information when towing?Second, I understand that TW contributes to GVW of your TV, but I've read in a couple forums now that it DOES NOT contrib...
I heard on an RV-ing vlog that those towing a long rig need to be aware of the roads they travel ahead of time to avoid bends that are too sharp for their setup. Is there a particular method for doing that or do you just have to eyeball it on your ma...