since ‎Jan-08-2018
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 307 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Good morning, In less than 5 years the batteries the dealer sold us for our AF990 died.I had been very careful with them as I learned the hard way at our cabin years ago. Keept the camper plugged in unless putting it away for mo the (rare) and turne...
Howdy! It's been a while and I was thinking of you and this forum recently so decided to pop in and day hi!One of the things I was thinking about was the clearance issue on 2919 F350s and the like and AF990s. I had had ample time now to test out us...
Hi All,Long time! After replacing my AC Unit (more on that later) I need to find some brackets and a new solar panel to replace the 25w stock one that I had.I put an Airxcel 08-0214 472038876 Mach 8 Plus 13.5 Arctic White on the roof so am looking ...
Took me a while to post this here because I had to come up with a new way to host pics for posting trip reports and the like. We left Moses Lake WA on August 10th with a quick stop at Dutch Bros for fuel  Of the Coffee kind With tasty iced coffee'...
Today's setupLast months setupAfter getting the new rig setup with tie downs etc and finally getting a chance to install the swing outs and load up the camper I was flat out floored.Buying the dually was money very well spent! Had I listened, and do...