since ‎Sep-24-2017
‎Nov-16-2023

My Activity

• 477 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2015 Dometic 2862 refrigerator (propane/electric) in my 23' Class C RV. I was recently camping (boondocking) at elevation for 5 nights. At 6000' and level it worked fine. At 8200' it worked fine. The next night, I was at 9200' (maybe as ...
One of my 2015 Thor Majestic 28a Class C RVs is out on the road with a friend (currently near West Wendover, Nevada). Zero issues up to this point. They just reported to me that there is a steering issue. They told me that something happened such ...
This is regarding a 2013 Coachman Leprechaun 210QB 23' Class C RV.My left rear turn signal and left hazard light are not working/flashing. The right rear turn signal and right hazard light ARE working fine.This happened to me about a month ago. Bef...
I have a 2013 Coachman 210qb Leprechaun 23' Class C. I believe it has a 50 gallon fresh water tank.The issue I am having is that it takes a VERY long time to fill up the fresh water tank. I have other RVs with similar sized fresh water tanks and th...
I've got a few nights booked in Yosemite coming up. Looks like about 1" of snow the afternoon before I'm driving up, and then the temps being below freezing while I'm driving up the next morning (doesn't give the snow time to melt, and I'm concerned...