since ‎Sep-12-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 41 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Is there anyone who actually camps any more?As a youth camping meant loading up the '55 Ford pickup with tents and sleeping bags, the old Coleman ice box and stove and heading for the forest. When dad bought the first camper it was a single axle '66 ...
Is it just a coincidence that I happen to be looking on the web for the proper way to clean and maintain the roof on my TT when a couple days later I get an email with a "price drop alert", and low and behold rubber roof cleaner price had dropped? I ...
I bought a new to me TT last fall that has an outside shower. At first I thought it was kind of cool, but now I'm wondering what it's purpose is? About the only use I can see it would be good for is washing sand off of the grand kids feet at the beac...
What kind of mileage do you get towing?I have to brag a bit, the best I did on a 800 (towing) mile round trip was 17.5 MPG, the worse was 12.7 MPG. I tried to keep under 70 miles an hour while towing. This is with my 1979 Ford F250 Extended Cab 4X4 t...
Looking for recommendations for campgrounds in the St George Ut area. Planning on a week or two in Jan or Feb. I'd like to winter there but family commitments prevent that for the time being. Surrounding area is fine also. Mesquite? Overton? I'd like...