since ‎Aug-31-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 80 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm planning on Boondocking for a few months, plan to run my phone, some lights and hopefully my refrigerator on a 100 watt solar panel charging the Travel Trailer Battery for a short time job.After looking around I really like the harbor freight set...
Hello,I had a question about solar panels, specifically if they can hook up to the battery that's included on the trailer tongue. Ive never used the battery that came with my TT because it was dead when I bought it. But I noticed that it has specific...
I have been looking forward to upgrading my sinks for a while and am seeking advice from people on here. I'm thinking that I just measure the old sink 18 7/8"X 24 1/2", buy a matching size one, make adjustments to the plumbing and then run some clear...
Hey,I'm looking for a recommendation for an electric space heater. I live in my camper . Last year I bought a well reviewed space heater on amazon that kept flipping the circuit breaker switch. I returned it and settled with just the propane furnace....
As the title says, I'm very interested in an outdoor shower with water heated by sunlight. I have a nice black plastic 55 gallon barrel with a removable, locking lid and some space to put it. I'm willing to take some time and money to make this more ...