since ‎Aug-21-2017
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 46 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2018, 38' 5th wheel. Recently I was making a hard U-turn and apparently my break-away cable pulled out and my trailer brakes went on. I didn't realize it and drove approx. 1/2 mile and stopped. My trailer brakes were hot and smoking and I...
Greetings,Asking for a friend...he has a 2004 National Sea Breeze LX, model 8321, 32 ft. Class A. The bedroom slide is operated by an electric motor that has a shaft about 12'' long that goes to a square metal gear box. There is a spiral gear on th...
I switched my water heater to gas for the first time in a long while and it fired up but I smelled a burning rubber smell and black soot came from the exhaust and up the side of the coach. The water heater is working and no longer has the smell or s...
I have a 2017 5th Wheel with a double door Norcold fridge. We have been up in Alaska and all around the Yukon, BC, and Alberta where we encountered RV parks with poor electrical service. At two places we were on generator power and I know I was not...
I was recently at an RV park that had power but no park water. I was operation off my fresh water holding tank which according to the gauge had over 1/3 of a tank. The gauge was apparently inaccurate and I ran the system dry while washing dishes. ...