since ‎Aug-19-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 238 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anyone have one of these? What has your experience been? For those who are unfamiliar with the brand, it's an Australian company that makes rugged off-road trailers. These have uniquely tough suspensions that really articulate well and the bodies hav...
We're planning a trip from the Sierra Foothills to Bodega Bay with our dually and 34 ft fifth wheel. I plan on going west on I-80, then cross San Pablo Bay on Hwy 37 to get to Hwy 101 North. I've been on these roads hundreds of times and I don't ant...
Mods I'm re-posting this over here. I forgot we have a Canada forum.Getting a very late start in planning this year for our summer trip. I'm thinking of taking our 34 ft fifth wheel from Vancouver, B.C. over to Victoria on Vancouver Island via the B....
Getting a very late start in planning this year for our summer trip. I'm thinking of taking our 34 ft fifth wheel from Vancouver, B.C. over to Victoria on Vancouver Island via the B.C. Ferries from Tsawassen to Nanaimo.From there we'd head north via...
We are in Vancouver, B.C. right now watching the horrible NorCal fires. The smoke where our home is, is hazardous right now. It's basically raining ash. My kids and I have asthma and we have been advised to stay away for now. Unfortunately the kids ...