since ‎Aug-07-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 32 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Guys! I hope this is the right forum to post in. I'm replacing my old water tank and want to get the most out of the space I have. I've scoured sites selling water tanks but nothing has quite the right dimensions. So, I'm looking into ordering a...
I am in the middle replacing the floor of my truck camper. The original plywood is terribly rotten and, after years of previous owners patching it, it's time to bite the bullet and start over. The original base of the TC has three plywood rails run...
In reading about charging laptops off 12V, most people seem to advise using an inverter. However, we'd like to avoid the wasted power when converting from DC to AC and back to DC. I see some cigarette lighter style chargers, but hear mixed responses...
Hi everyone! We just stripped a vintage truck camper and are rewiring it from scratch. I have tons of questions, but I thought I'd start with a big picture one: is there ever a case where it would make sense to wire a truck camper to support 50-amp ...