since ‎Jul-30-2017
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 109 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2005 outback and just bought a 2019 Chevy 2500. Once I hooked up to the camper I only have about 3” of clearance between the camper and 5er. I am using a b&w companion and can raise the hitch one more notch, and can lower the kingpin one ho...
I currently have an 05 2500 Silverado. I am looking at a 19 gmc 3500 dually. This truck sits about 5” higher than my current truck. I have thought about getting a cm Er style bed with the turnover ball. I’m not sure if the 4” trough would make a dif...
Last year I noticed water standing around the bottom of the window when the heater was used. Today when I washed the camper I sprayed water in the weep holes and noticed a lot of junk flowing out of them. After seeing this I went to all the windows a...
The wife asked about booking a week here. Anyone who has stayed here, what did you think of it?
I have noticed a lot of the new campers for sell around here have a Residential fridge instead of rv model around here. While the storage space would be nice how would it work for boondocking. We mostly stay at state parks but occasionally will go so...